Bi-Therm is as accurate as mercury thermometers, but without the need for safety precautions to avoid potential toxicity. Measures temperature with a bi-metallic coil attached to an indicator needle. Measures 1" dail: -40 degree to 160 degree F.
- 1" dial thermometer.
- Temperature range -40° to 160°F with a degree division of 2°F.
- 3 point calibration for +/- 1% accuracy at any point.
- Superior shock protection.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate crystal lens.
- Stainless steel 5" stem.
- Red pointer.
- Exclusive Safe-T-Set™ recalibration feature.
- Storage sleeve with built-in recalibration wrench.
- Packaged in an individual carton with hang tabs.
- Additional Information
MPN 800650 Condition New Details 1" Dial Thermometer